Neurology is the branch of medicine concerned with the study and treatment of disorders of the nervous system. The nervous system is a complex, sophisticated system that regulates and coordinates body activities. It has two major divisions: Central nervous system: the brain and spinal cord.
- Autism, learning disabilities.
- Epilepsy, dizziness and fainting.
- Chronic tension or stress-related headache, migraine.
- Persistent backache and spine problems.
- Short-term memory loss and dementia.
- Parkinson's disease, cerebral stroke.
- Meningitis or brain fever.
- Sleep apnoea, semi-somnia, insomnia (sleep disorders).
- Nerve-related issues (stress and nervous tensions) and trauma cases.
Neurology Consultant : DR. A. PANNEER. MD.,DM.